The perfect way to prepare your little one for their first attempt at learning how to ride a bike, while teaching them balance and having fun in the process, the Kiddimoto Kurve Balance Bike in this funky Union Jack design will be the envy of all of their friends.
Suitable from 3-5 years, the Kiddimoto Kurve seats your child in an upright riding position, similar to a regular bike, and has a steering lock that restricts turning to 30 degrees so the bike will never jack-knife. It is made from recyclable birch plywood that has been sourced from managed forests and meets all safety standards so you know your little one is in good hands (or wheels)! With slick 12-inch pneumatic tyres with inner tubes, as well as comfortable sculpted handgrips designed to fit little hands, your child will feel in comfortable and in control, building up their confidence bit by bit. The 3-position adjustable seat height will also keep them comfortable as they grow, too, for many more hours of fun.
- suitable from 3 to 5 years old
- teaches balance
- award-winning British design
- slick 12-inch pneumatic tyres with inner tube
- comfortable sculpted handgrips to fit little hands
- made from recyclable birch plywood sourced from managed forests
- 3-position adjustable seat height
- steering lock restricts turn to 30 degrees so bike will never jack-knife
- meets all safety standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.